The World of Elite Models
• N°1 modelling agency worldwide
• More than 35 years of experience
• Over 2000 models on our books
• More than 50 agencies across 5 continents
• 1972 Opening of the Paris agency
• 1977 Opening of the New York agency. Three years later, Elite is N°1 agency in New York.
• 1983 The Elite Model Look contest is launched in more than 45 countries.
• 1986 The arrival of Gérald Marie boosts the international expansion of the Elite network. With more than 20 agencies throughout the world, Elite doubles its sales in the span of 5 years.
• 1987 Elite creates the concept of “Supermodels”.
• 1998 Elite launches a range of products and initiates the “Elite brand”.
• 2002 Elite continues to grow…totaling 36 agencies worldwide.
• 2003 Elite expands into Asia. The Elite Model Look International Final is organized in Singapore. Subsequently the 2004 and 2005 International Finals are held in Shanghai.
• 2006 Elite launches its own mobile phone and perfume exploiting its strong brand image and worldwide recognition. The group makes its introduction on the Frankfurt stock exchange thereby increasing its international profile.
• 2007 Launch of Elite Media dedicated to the exploitation, in all media, of the Elite image.
• 2009 Elite Talent, a new division, has been created to act as an intermediary between Elite’s existing client base and the “celebrity world”. The division works closely with brand management communication and marketing departments, advertising and event management agencies, casting directors, magazines, press offices and has access to celebrities worldwide.
To discover our products, visit: